You can help the FNL in many different ways and help us to continue to help national and university libraries, county record offices and museums to acquire printed books, manuscripts and archives.
Please help the FNL in one or more of the following ways:
- Become a Member and join the FNL. As a Member you will enjoy a range of benefits - these are detailed in the Join Us section where you can also find a downloadable application form.
- Make a single donation of any amount by sending a cheque or a CAF cheque, made payable to “Friends of the National Libraries”, to the Honorary Treasurer at the address shown on the Contact Us page
- Make your subscription or donation more effective by signing a Gift Aid Declaration - you can download the application form here: fnl_membership_donations_and_gift_aid.pdf
- Make a one-off or regular donation using our standing order form - again please do Gift Aid your donation. You can download the FNL Gift Aid form here: fnl_gift_aid_jan2014.pdf
- Leave the FNL a legacy. Over the years, we have benefited from the generosity of many members who have made the FNL a beneficiary of their Will. Leaving a legacy is now more cost-effective than ever: since April 2012 any estate that leaves at least 10% to a charitable cause will be able to take advantage of a cut in inheritance tax from 40% down to 36%. For more information just download the notes attached here or contact us through this website.